Increase Student Outcomes by Filtering Through the Edtech Noise
JetPackED partners with schools to create a one-stop-shop dashboard for all their Edtech tools providing regular progress updates and recommendations to students, staff and parents. With edtech near the top of every educator’s mind in our current climate, the calculated use of online learning programs can save teachers time in supporting student growth.
During this 1-hour interactive workshop, the JetPackED team will moderate a two-part panel discussion with top industry experts exploring these two questions:
How should an educator integrate edtech programs into an existing school model?
Once an edtech partner is chosen, how do educators ensure efficacy of use leads to stronger academic success?
We will have experts from the edtech industry and educators that have applied important lessons within their schools with us at the webinar to ensure our listeners take away key tips that can be directly applied to their schools today. Check out our full list of guests below:
- Shweta Gandhi – Head of Product, JetPackED (moderator)
- Jan Bryan – EdD, VP National Education Officer, Renaissance
- Nicole Kade – Vice President, Educational Strategy, Greenfield Learning
- Eesir Kaur – Curriculum Head, Rocketship Public Schools
- Orly Friedman – Head of School, Red Bridge Education
- Andrea Evans – Program Director, Surge; Former CPS Leader
- Connie Casson – Partner, JetPackED